Skip to content ↓



How do I apply for a place at Springwood High School for my child?

Please visit the Norfolk County Council website

My child has lost their bus pass

You will need to contact Norfolk County Council transport.

You can either do this by going online or by using the contact numbers below that we have for the transport team:-

Mary Todd 01603 638568 (Wednesday-Friday)

Hannah Thorpe (Transport Assistant)  01603 222922 (full time)

Sarah Burgess (Transport Officer)  (full time) 01603 223901

Parent App

All Parent App queries please


All ParentPay account queries please email:

Where do I get a holiday form from?

You can collect a holiday form from reception or your child’s year office.

How can I check if I can get free school meals?

You must receive one of the following benefits to get free school meals:

  • Universal Credit - with an annual earned income of no more than £7,400 after tax
  • Income Support
  • Income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance
  • Income-related Employment and Support Allowance
  • Support under Part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act 1999
  • The guaranteed element of Pension Credit
  • Working Tax Credit run-on (paid for the four weeks after you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
  • Child Tax Credit (with no Working Tax Credit) with an annual gross income of no more than £16,190

You can apply online via

or you can get a paper copy from school