Music at Springwood Sixth Form
Springwood High School has a thriving musical culture and there are many opportunities for students to get involved. Many of our musicians perform publicly throughout the year.
- Senior Cantabene (Drama Studio), 3.30-4.30pm. If you enjoy singing, feel free to come along.
- Brass Ensemble (Mu1), 3.30-4.30pm - All brass Instrumentalists Grade 3+
- Sinfonia (Dr1), 3.30-4.30pm - Any orchestral string instrumentalists Grade 3+
- Concert Band (6th Form Common Room),3.30-5.00pm - All brass, woodwind and percussion instrumentalists Grade 4+
- Rock Club (Mu1), 3.30-4.30pm - All guitarists, bass players, vocalists and drummers.
- Big Band (Drama Studio), 3.30-4.30pm - trumpets, trombones, percussion, saxophones, piano, bass instrumentalists Grade 4+
Practice rooms are available for individual practice throughout the day and we also offer instrumental tuition on any instrument.